Duos Asinos Consulting doo is a growing company founded and based in Belgrade, Serbia, specializing in Information Technology and graphic & design services. Our experience spans from designing and building complex custom solutions for various industries, from telecommunications, retail, e-commerce, business intelligence, to hospitality, point of sales, manufacturing, document management, production processes, and many more.
The development team is rather small, including US as well as outsourced resources, and is looking for a Senior Front-end developer or Usability Expert to provide project-based consulting as well as development work.
We are looking for assistance with a UI/UX update to our mobile application. You would be collaborating with two ReactJS developers as well as stakeholders to ensure designed experiences are realized.
It’s a mature production application that has been developed in React Native & the Expo platform. There is a general design for the new UX to start with, and we would like to bring in some talent to get it realized and mocked up in Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, and/or InVision
What we are offering:
• Healthy and friendly working environment with young talent and experienced leaders
• Choice of remote work from home or from our lovely offices
• Private health care
• Competitive salary
• Company stocks as an option
• Paid sick leave
• Generous and flexible off-days options
• Social events
• Support for new moms & dads
• Opportunity to prove yourself, apply your skills and learn new ones
• Innovation-driven projects with cutting-edge technology
• Caring management
Requirements – Development:
• Experience working with sophisticated consumer web application and mobile front ends
• Advanced experience implementing, testing, and maintaining mobile-first, responsive web applications that support desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
• Experience with and expert understanding of current web standards, e.g. HTML 5, CSS 3, as well as familiarity with reliable solutions for browser-specific compliance issues
• Experience creating hybrid or native mobile
• Experience with Expo managed workflow & Expo Application Services (EAS)
Requirements – UI/UX/Project Management:
• Strong Communication Skills
• Three or more years of user experience research & design experience.
• Skilled in designing outstanding digital products for B2C environments.
• Skilled in illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Experience designing graphic user interfaces elements and UI mockups/prototypes that clearly illustrate UX
• Experience designing and utilizing Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, and/or InVision
• Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process to internal teams and stakeholders