Duos Asinos Consulting doo is a growing company founded and based in Belgrade, Serbia, specializing in Information Technology and graphic & design services. Our experience spans from designing and building complex custom solutions for various industries, from telecommunications, retail, e-commerce, business intelligence, to hospitality, point of sales, manufacturing, document management, production processes, and many more.
As a Java Cloud Developer, you will play a significant role in bringing our US client into the future by translating system requirements and legacy Laravel PHP code bases into the design and development of cloud native systems in an agile environment.
It will be in your hands to transform vital business logic into code, drive innovation, and integrate code into enterprise systems and CRM applications.
To begin, you’ll be working in three primary AWS cloud compute environments as the team develops a growing microservice-driven architecture:
1. Containerized Java RESTful backend applications within AWS’s Elastic Container Service on top of the Fargate serverless compute engine.
2. Decoupled and containerized Java microservices driven by Amazon’s managed message queues (SQS or SNS) within AWS’s Elastic Container Service on top of the Fargate serverless compute engine.
3. Amazons serverless compute environment Lambda with orchestration via AWS Step Functions triggered by AWS API Gateway.
What we are offering:
• Healthy and friendly working environment with young talent and experienced leaders
• Choice of remote work from home or from our lovely offices
• Private health care
• Paid sick leave
• Generous and flexible off-days options
• Social events
• Support for new moms & dads
• Opportunity to prove yourself, apply your skills and learn new ones
• Innovation-driven projects with cutting-edge technology
• Caring management
• Strong Communication Skills
• Expert knowledge of object-oriented design principle & patterns
• 3+ years of experience developing of web application using Core Java (Native java.net, collections, multi-threading, stream APIs, JAXB/Jackson/GSON).
• Ability to work in a DevOps environment with Maven, CI/CD/Automation Test
• 3+ years of experience with developing cloud-native applications using a microservices architecture
• Ability to monitor the health of AWS applications on ECS using AWS CloudWatch as well as Java/JMX workloads for Amazon ECS clusters.
• 2+ years of experience with Java JPA & EclipseLink
• 2+ years of working experience with working within AWS Serverless Compute Environments
• 2+ years of experience developing with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
• 2+ years of experience with developing and deploying applications in a container environment
• 1+ years of experience applying DevOps/DevSecOps/Systems Reliability Engineering principles and creating/using a CI/CD pipeline
• 2+ years of experience with Relational (MySQL / AWS Aurora) database systems
• Strong understanding of git, bitbucket, Jira confluence
• AWS Certified Developer – Associate
• Experience with Laravel PHP
• Experience with working with Product Owners/Managers
• Experience with event-driven architecture
• Database architecture experience
• Experience with Amazon’s DynamoDB database
• Experience with MongoDB or Amazon’s DocumentDB
• Experience with 3rd party IDPs, OAUTH2 & OIDC
• Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD)